Badge clips - you can find at Micheals for like $2-3
1. So first decide how long you want your binky clip to be and cut a rectangle out of any fabric. This is a great thing to make out of scraps.
2. Sew up hot dog style and sew one end.
3. Turn inside out and iron if you so desire.
4. on the opened side fold in material and insert some sort of elastic band (i used old hair bands-works great and your recycling, awesome).
5. Sew closed. I forgot to take a picture of the clip part. On the other end fold the fabric around clip and sew. Your done. So easy.