Butterfly Spring Wreath Supplies:
- Burlap wreath (mine is burlap ribbon wrapped around a wire frame)
- White glitter card stock
- Decorative paper with butterflies (or a butterfly punch)
- Pink decorative paper
- Spring sticker (or print a fun saying on paper and cut it out)
- Resin flowers
- 1/8" ribbon
- Hole punch
- Dimensional foam tape
- Cut your card stock into five 2" x 6" pieces, and punch two holes in the top of each piece with a hole punch to create banner pieces.
- Cut or punch butterflies from decorative paper, and curl wings around your finger to give them dimension. Adhere to two banner pieces over the pink strips.
- Adhere spring sticker or printed greeting to third pink strip.
- String 1/8" ribbon through punched holes, and tie it to your burlap wreath.
While the wreath is a great addition to any home for spring décor, with a little changing, It can be a perfect wreath for the holidays; simply by adding holiday cards. Shutterfly offers a variety of cards perfect for any occasion.
Like what you read? check us out and follow usthese blog parties